Volunteers are very important to us. Another way you can assist NYHCPS is by making a donation to our organization. Where will your donation money go?
A small percentage (5%) will go toward administrative costs; however, the remaining 95% will be used to purchase equipment (rakes, shovels, weed-eaters, lawnmower, gloves, etc.) plus fuel to operate the equipment. Your contribution will give us the ability to continue working on projects such as Rural Grove (Wilcox) and Finck-Van Valkenburg cemeteries.
Please consider making a donation by mailing your check made payable to NYHCPS to P.O. Box 15, Little Falls, NY 13365 or through PayPal by clicking on the button below.
Thank you for your support!